When you come in:
- EVERYONE: Sign the Attendance Sheet for a chance at a $10 Voucher to use at the Stampfest Show in Aug of each year. Pick your number carefully.
- EVERYONE (Optional): Buy a 50/50 Raffle ticket for $1 per entry (you can always buy more to improve your odds).
- MEMBERS: Put on your Membership Badge. Your Membership # is on the back which you will use for the Auction.
- MEMBERS: Grab your Auction Bux tracking sheet.
- EVERYONE: Find a seat, talk to the other members, and look over the Auction Lots (Jan-Oct).
- The presiding officer will call the meeting to order.
- The 50/50 drawing will be held and you will hear the same old jokes about the red ticket and the first 4 numbers being the same for everyone and the harassment of the winner having won again!
- The 50/50 winner will then draw a chip for the attendance prize where you will again hear more of the same old jokes “again”, “rigged,” and how much the winner owes the 50/50 winner for having drawn the chip with the # you selected on the Sign in sheet!
- The President will request approval of the last meeting minutes if anyone has even read them.
- President will give any updates for the club
- Treasures will present the club’s finance report.
- Secretary will provide the Secretary report
- Vice President will provide a report and introduce any new members or guest
- Club Auction is then held.
- A club member will make a Presentation on any Philatelic-related topic.
- The meeting is adjourned.
When you leave:
- MEMBERS: Return Badge and Auction Bux sheets to the front table.
- EVERYONE: Get home safe.